Sunday 29 April 2007

New, Dearest Readers

Dear Noble Readers,

today I am starting my Blog that will cover and discuss international
macroeconomic topics, the wide range of international macro policy
issues that you are familiar with in my Global Macro Web Site. This site
has been around since 1997 and was ranked as the #1 Web site in
Economics in the world by The Economist magazine in 1999 (one of the
many awards the site has received over the years). Since then we have
regularly added new topics, countries and subject matters. And by now,
the site has over 150,000 unique visitors per quarter from all over the
world, a quite remarkable achievement. Your comments and suggestions for
new topics and subjects would be most welcome to me. I look forward to
regularly (hopefully daily) add commentary on global macro policy in
this blog. Your comments and feedback will give us an opportunity to
start a dialogue on these important subject matters that are currently
not seriously covered by any blog I know of.

No comments: